shown: 5-drawer ash with danish soap finish
6-drawer ash with danish soap finish
Ada Tallboy Dresser
37 ½" high x 34" wide x 18" deep
$1,650.00 - $1,940.00
Includes free shipping + delivery
A minimalist, rectilinear dresser with a tectonic base, the Ada Tallboy Dresser is crafted entirely from solid ash with a hand-rubbed, Danish soap finish. With self-closing drawers and finger pulls for easy opening. Also available in cherry, walnut, and white oak. Available in custom dimensions or drawer configurations. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 5-7 weeks
Additional Product Details
- Customization Options
- Made to order in 5-7 weeks.
- Ash | Solid, American ash body and drawer fronts. With a Danish soap finish.
- Cherry | Solid, American cherry body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Walnut | Solid, American walnut body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- White Oak | Solid, American white oak (quartersawn) body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Self-closing drawers.
- Finger grooves for easy opening of drawers.
- For instructions on how to care for the Ada Tallboy Dresser, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- The Ada Tallboy Dresser ships with White Glove Delivery. During delivery, the Ada Tallboy Dresser will be placed inside the room of your choice and assembled for you by the delivery team.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
- The Ada Tallboy Dresser is all wood. No MDF, particle board, or other engineered wood composite.
About the Designer
The Ada Tallboy Dresser is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.