shown: white oak with natural oil + wax finish
ash with danish soap finish
Ada Wideboy Dresser
37 ½" high x 66 ½" wide x 18" deep
Includes free shipping + delivery
A minimalist, rectilinear dresser with a tectonic base, the Ada Wideboy Dresser is crafted entirely from solid white oak with a hand-rubbed, natural oil and wax finish. With self-closing drawers and finger pulls for easy opening. Also available in ash, cherry and walnut. Available in custom dimensions and drawer configurations. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 5-7 weeks
Additional Product Details
- Customization Options
- Made to order in 5-7 weeks.
- Ash | Solid, American ash body and drawer fronts. With a Danish soap finish.
- Cherry | Solid, American cherry body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Walnut | Solid, American walnut body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- White Oak | Solid, American white oak (quartersawn) body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Self-closing drawers.
- Finger grooves for easy opening of drawers.
- For instructions on how to care for the Ada Dresser, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- The Ada Dresser ships with White Glove Delivery. During delivery, the Ada Dresser will be placed inside the room of your choice and assembled for you by the delivery team.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
- The Ada Dresser is all wood. No MDF, particle board, or other engineered wood composite.
About the Designer
The Ada Dresser is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.