shown: ash / 2-Drawer - both with with wash finish
walnut / 1-drawer - left with oil + wax finish
30" high x 56" wide x 30" deep
$1,550.00 - $1,850.00
Includes free shipping
The visual density of the legs on the Ellis Desk is balanced by their surprising fluidity. Though monolithic in appearance, each leg is assembled from multiple pieces of lumber. Once assembled, the structure is sanded extensively until perfectly rounded and smooth. Crafted in solid, American hardwood with a natural oil and wax finish. Available in oiled ash, cherry, walnut and white oak. Also available with a variety of drawer configurations, as well as in custom dimensions. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 5-7 weeks
Additional Product Details
The Ellis Desk is available in custom dimensions and drawer configurations. Most customizations add 10% to the listed price. Visit our Custom page to learn more, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request pricing or a digital rendering of the design.
- Made to order in 5-7 weeks.
- Includes free shipping.
- Ash | Solid, American ash with a white was finish.
- Cherry | Solid, American cherry with natural oil and wax finish.
- Walnut | Solid, American walnut with natural oil and wax finish.
- White Oak | Solid, American white oak with natural oil and wax finish.
- For instructions on how to care for the Ellis Desk, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- No assembly required. The Ellis Desk comes fully finished and assembled.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
About the Designer
The Ellis Desk is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.