shown: cherry with natural oil + wax finish
ash with danish soap finish
white oak with natural oil + wax finish
24" high x 32" wide x 14" deep
$610.00 - $680.00
Includes free shipping + delivery
Inspired by Mid-century Modern design, the Forde Nightstand is a simple, carefully crafted nightstand with real functional value. A top drawer, as well as a bottom flip-down door, offer varied and practical storage. Available with or without the flip-down door. Also available in walnut and white oak, as well as in custom dimensions. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 4-6 weeks
Additional Product Details
- Customization Options
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks.
- Ash | Solid, American ash body and drawer fronts. With a Danish soap finish.
- Cherry | Solid, American cherry body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- White Oak | Solid, American white oak (quartersawn) body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Self-closing drawer.
- Available with or without flip-down door.
- Handholds for easy drawer and door opening.
- Mitered case construction.
- For instructions on how to care for the Forde Nightstand, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- The Forde Nightstand comes fully assembled.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
- The Forde Nightstand is all wood. No MDF, particle board, or other engineered wood composite.
About the Designer
The Forde Nightstand is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.