shown: walnut with natural oil + wax finish
36" high x 72" wide x 20" deep
Cherry, White Oak | $2,190.00
Walnut | $2,300.00
Cherry, White Oak | $2,290.00
Walnut | $2,400.00
Includes free shipping + delivery
A contemporary sideboard inspired by Mid-century Modern design. Crafted from solid, American hardwood with a hand-rubbed, natural oil and wax finish. Available in custom dimensions as well as door and drawer configurations, as well as in different wood types. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 5-7 weeks
Additional Product Details
- Customization Options
- Made to order in 5-7 weeks.
- Cherry | Solid, American cherry body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Walnut | Solid, American walnut body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- White Oak | Solid, American white oak body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Self-closing drawers.
- Handholds for easy opening.
- Mitered corner case construction.
- For instructions on how to care for the Forde Sideboard, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- The Forde Sideboard ships with White Glove Delivery. During delivery, the Forde Sideboard will be placed inside the room of your choice and assembled for you by the delivery team.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
- The Forde Sideboard is all wood. No MDF, particle board, or other engineered wood composite.
About the Designer
The Forde Sideboard is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.