shown: walnut with natural oil + wax finish
Forde Wideboy Dresser -
43" high x 64" wide x 20" deep
Ash, Cherry, White Oak | $2,590.00
Walnut | $2,690.00
Includes free shipping + delivery
A contemporary wideboy dresser inspired by Mid-century Modern design. Crafted from solid, American hardwood with a hand-rubbed, natural oil and wax finish. Available in custom dimensions and drawer configurations, as well as in different wood types. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 5-7 weeks
Additional Product Details
- Customization Options
- Made to order in 5-7 weeks.
- Ash | Solid, American ash body and drawer fronts. With a Danish soap finish.
- Cherry | Solid, American cherry body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Walnut | Solid, American walnut body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- White Oak | Solid, American white oak (quartersawn) body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Self-closing drawers.
- Handholds for easy opening.
- Mitered corner case construction.
- For instructions on how to care for the Forde Dresser, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- The Forde Wideboy Dresser ships with White Glove Delivery. During delivery, the Forde Wideboy Dresser will be placed inside the room of your choice and assembled for you by the delivery team.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
- The Forde Wideboy Dresser is all wood. No MDF, particle board, or other engineered wood composite.
About the Designer
The Forde Wideboy Dresser is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.