shown: tall in white oak with natural oil + wax finish
medium in walnut with natural oil + wax finish
low in ash with danish soap finish
Low | 26 ¾” high x 48" wide x 11 ¼" deep
Med | 39 ½” high x 48" wide x 11 ¼" deep
Tall | 52 ¾" high x 48" wide x 11 ¼" deep
$500.00 - $1,200.00
Includes free shipping
Light and linear, the Harper Shelf is a minimalist bookcase that offers meaningful functionality without being physically imposing. Beveled edges keep the case looking lean, while non-visible levelers float the case just off the floor. Available in a variety of sizes and finishes (see below), and in custom dimensions. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 5-7 weeks
Additional Product Details
- Customization Options
- Made to order in 5-7 weeks.
- Ash | Solid, American ash with a hand-rubbed, Danish soap finish.
- Cherry | Solid, American cherry with a hand-rubbed, natural oil and wax finish.
- Walnut | Solid, American walnut with a hand-rubbed, natural oil and wax finish.
- White Oak | Solid, American oak with a hand-rubbed, natural oil and wax finish.
- For instructions on how to care for the Harper Shelf, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- No assembly required. The Harper Shelf comes fully finished and assembled.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
About the Designer
The Harper Shelf is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.