Shown: Medium and Low Shelves in Cherry
with danish oil + wax finish
Low | 19 1/2" high x 42" wide x 13" deep
Medium | 44” high x 42” wide x 13” deep
Tall | 60 ¾” high x 42" wide x 13" deep
Media | 19 ½” high x 55 ¾”wide x 13" deep
$450.00 - $895.00
Includes free shipping
Versatile shelving unit available in a variety of sizes. Shelves constructed with dado joinery. Legs are cut and shaped from individual blocks of solid cherry lumber. Body in cherry plywood with hand-clamped, solid cherry edging, resulting in the unique pattern at the piece's corners. Also available in white oak, as well as in custom dimensions and shelf configurations. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 4-5 weeks
Additional Product Details
- The Maud Shelf is available in custom dimensions. Most customizations add 10% to the listed price. Visit our Custom page to learn more, or contact us at email@example.com to request pricing or a digital rendering of the design.
- Made to order in 4-5 weeks.
- Cherry | cherry with a Danish oil and wax finish.
- White Oak | white oak (quartersawn) with a Danish oil and wax finish.
- For instructions on how to care for the Maud Shelf, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- No assembly required. The Maud Shelf comes fully finished and assembled.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
About the Designer
The Maud Shelf is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.