shown: white oak with a natural oil + wax finish,
navy cotton strapping
60" high x 80 ½" wide x 80 ½" long
slat height 13 ¾"
Includes free shipping + delivery
The Riga Bed is crafted entirely from solid, American white oak with a hand-rubbed, natural oil and wax finish. The weave uses natural cotton strapping that is stretched taut to provide comfortable yet sturdy support. The slats are cut from Baltic birch plywood. Soon to be available in other woods and strapping colors. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 6-8 weeks
Additional Product Details
- Made to order in 6-8 weeks.
- White Oak | Solid, American white oak (quartersawn) with a natural oil and wax finish.
- Natural cotton canvas headboard.
- Baltic birch slats.
- For instructions on how to care for the Riga Bed, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
- The Riga Bed is all wood and natural cotton canvas. No MDF, particle board, or other engineered wood composite.
About the Designer
The Riga Bed is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.