shown: walnut with danish oil + wax finish
29" high x 56" wide x 23" deep
Includes free shipping
The Simone Table is part of the Simone Collection. Designed first for Chicago’s Sol Cafe and then amended for wider release, the Simone Collection is a set of minimal, complementary tables and benches. This iteration is made entirely from solid walnut and held together with dovetail joinery. The pieces in the Simone Collection juxtapose disparate design eras and traditions. The dovetails are a longtime favorite of traditional woodworkers and are as beautiful as they are strong; spaced in irregular intervals, they offer visual complexity to an otherwise understated form. On the other hand, the hand-rubbed, Danish oil and wax finish recalls Scandinavian modernism. Also available in cherry and at custom dimensions. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 5-7 weeks
Additional Product Details
- Customization Options
- Made to order in 5-7 weeks.
- Includes free shipping.
- Cherry | Solid, American cherry with a Danish oil and wax finish.
- Walnut | Solid, American walnut with a Danish oil and wax finish.
- For instructions on how to care for the Simone Table, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- No assembly required. The Simone Table comes fully finished and assembled.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
About the Designer
The Simone Collection is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.