Shown: white oak with natural oil + wax finish
Utility File Cabinet
27" high x 17” wide x 18" deep
Includes free shipping
True to its name, the Utility File Cabinet is designed first and foremost with function in mind. With two smaller drawers for general storage and one larger file drawer with removable rails for hanging files, this file cabinet fits comfortably under most office desks, but can also be used as a standalone piece. Beveled edges and the mitered casework reference Mid-century Modernism, while levelers on the cabinet's underside float the piece just off the ground-- and make adjusting the cabinet to uneven floors a breeze. in solid, American ash with a Danish soap finish, and cherry, and white oak with a hand-rubbed, natural oil and wax finish. Also available in walnut with a natural oil and wax finish. Available in custom dimensions and drawer configurations. Made in Chicago.
Pricing dependent on wood type. See below for further details.
Made to order in 4-5 weeks
Additional Product Details
- Customization Options
- Made to order in 4-5 weeks.
- Includes free shipping
- Ash | Solid, American ash with a Danish soap finish
- Cherry | Solid, American cherry with a natural oil and wax finish
- White Oak | Solid, American white oak (quatersawn) with a natural oil and wax finish
- For instructions on how to care for the Utility File Cabinet, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- No assembly required. The Utility File Cabinet comes fully finished and assembled.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
About the Designer
The Utility File Cabinet is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.