shown: ash with danish soap finish
cherry with natural oil + wax finish
white oak with natural oil + wax finish
Forde Tallboy Dresser
51" high x 36" wide x 20" deep
Includes free shipping + delivery
A contemporary tallboy dresser inspired by Mid-century Modern design. Crafted from solid, American hardwood with a hand-rubbed, natural oil and wax finish. Available in custom dimensions and drawer configurations, as well as in different wood types. Made in Chicago.
Made to order in 5-7 weeks
Additional Product Details
- Customization Options
- Made to order in 5-7 weeks.
- Ash | Solid, American ash body and drawer fronts. With a Danish soap finish.
- Cherry | Solid, American cherry body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Walnut | See Forde Dresser in Walnut page for details.
- White Oak | Solid, American white oak (quartersawn) body and drawer fronts. With a natural oil and wax finish.
- Self-closing drawers.
- Handholds for easy opening.
- Mitered corner case construction.
- For instructions on how to care for the Forde Dresser, please visit our Care + Maintenance page.
- The Forde Dresser ships with White Glove Delivery. During delivery, the Forde Dresser will be placed inside the room of your choice and assembled for you by the delivery team.
- For what to expect during delivery, please visit our Shipping + Returns page.
- The Forde Dresser is all wood. No MDF, particle board, or other engineered wood composite.
About the Designer
The Forde Dresser is designed in-house at 57st. design. 57st. design manufactures and designs its own pieces, as well as manufactures the work of other designers. Our work tends towards considered simplicity: pieces that are strong, durable, meticulously proportioned, and visually understated.